1) Power up the VM.
2) After power up, insert the USB flash drive.
3) You will see the number ‘74.0’ in the MP field, and ‘NEW’ in the Tach field.
4) Now tap the #2 button and you will see ‘ALL’ in the Tach field. If you tap the #1 button you will go back to ‘NEW’.
5) After making your choice between NEW and ALL, tap the #3 button to download. You will see a number value in the Tach field count up.
6) When the VM is done downloading you will see the VM restart.
* Do not remove the USB flash media until the VM1000C restart is complete.(guages are displayed.)