Our flagship EDM930 has been redesigned to fit more ways in your panel! It can be mounted directly into a standard 3.1″ hole or flush mounted. Our Primary system allows you to remove your old steam gauge engine instruments and move up to the most advanced and accurate piston engine-monitoring instrument on the market. The EDM930 also features a long list of user options. EDM-930 as your personal flight engineer. Always there, working in the background, constantly watching over your engine while you concentrate on flying the aircraft. Your EDM-930 will be monitoring your engine conditions four times per second and will warn you instantly if any measurement exceeds the programmed limit.
Leaning is accomplished quickly and automatically using the LeanFind™ procedure. With the EDM it is now possible to have substantially more diagnostic information available to you in a timely and usable manner.
The EDM 930 collects data and displays it for you in a useful way. You can use the EDM 930 to monitor engine temperatures and voltages, adjust the fuel/air mixture, and diagnose engine malfunctions.
Here are a few of our customer installations:
|Standard feature EDM 930||Options:|
• Pre-Wired Harness for all functions
• Display SVGA
• RPM Prop
• MAP Manifold Pressure
• % HP Percent of Horse Power
• EGT Exhaust Gas Temp.
• CHT Cylinder Head Temp.
• EGT Normalize mode
• LOP/ROP JPI Exclusive Leaning Mode
• O-T Oil Temperature
• O-P Oil Pressure
• F-P Fuel Pressure (when in POH)
• OAT Outside Air Temp.
• VDC Voltage (1)
• AMP Current amps (2 twins)
• Fuel Flow Transducer FlowScan
• GPH Gallons per Hour GPH
• REQ Required to wp or destination
• USD Fuel used
• H:M Endurance Hours and Minutes
• MPG Miles per Gal
• CLD Shock Cooling on ALL cylinders
• DIFF Difference between EGT’s
• USB Memory stick 1 GB
• Data Recording 800 Hrs every 6 sec.
• EZTrends Graphing Software free
• 3 year Warranty
Dimensions: EDM-930 – 3.3″ deep(add 2″ for connectors) -5.584″ wide – 5.11″ high
The EDM 930 is a self contained instrument. All functions or channels on the EDM are recorded at an adjustable rate of every 2 to 60 seconds per recording. The EDM-930 is sold in several versions.The display is a TFT, full VGA not 1/4 VGA display. This type of display permits a lot of latitude in placing the gages on the screen. The EDM-930 is sold in several versions.
* EDM-930 ALL IN ONE Bright VGA Display
* Pre-Wired Harness for all functions * All EGT/ CHT probes
* Oil Pressure Transducer
* Oil Temperature Sensor
* Fuel Pressure Transducer
* Oat Sensor
* RPM Sensor, One required
* Manifold Pressure Transducer
* 100 amp Shunt (2)(for Amps) * Volts pick-up V-1 and V-2 * 2 GB memory Download/upload stick
* FloScan Fuel Flow Transducer w/firesleeve
* Demo DVD
* 3 year Warranty
The EDM-930 is certified as a primary flight instrument. With the 930 on board, you can remove many of your old engine gauges, and open up valuable space in your panel. Fly with confidence as your EDM930 acts as your full time on-board flight engineer.
JPI EDM PRICELIST Click Here TO ORDER PLEASE CALL JPI (714-557-3805)
Out of stock